Virtual Reality (VR) solution - powered by 3DViewStation
Immersive 3D model experience - 3DViewStation VR-Edition is the cost effective alternative to your Powerwall or Cave.
Leveraging HTC Vive our 3DViewStation VR-Edition lets you dive into 3D modell virtually. This will work with even large assemblies, like vehicles, maschines or buildings as we are using our own renderer. 3D models can be displayed in real size or might be scaled to fit into the space between the sensors. You can virtually move inside the model or "beam" yourself to a new position. Selected objects can either be hidden or moved. Means, you can i.e. lift a whole car in order to inspect it at the bottom side. Or you can select individual parts to try an assembly or disassembly process. To perform sections just point to an object first, using one of the controllers, to define the section plane, then move the section plane in a second step. Finally 3DViewStation Desktop can be used as authoring tool to i.e. create a series of views, which you can navigate through during a session in 3DViewStation VR-Edition.
Sales Poland: +48 12 394 55 30
- replacement for Powerwall or Cave
- virtual review, i.e. check assembly / disassembly
- usage in product configuration solutions (CPQ): change options in real time
- usage in QA processes: averlay QA result with geometry
- no preparation time - start VR session instantly, even for native CAD data
- integration - start VR session from within leading system instantly, due to powerful API
- High performance
- photorealistic rendering using materials
- hide objects
- material & skybox